My new album, An Unseen Sky is coming out on April 7th, but is available for pre-order now (if you haven’t ordered yet, go ahead and do that… I’ll wait). Technically, I could just release the thing today, but sometimes you gotta just do things on a schedule for the most impact, and I have some pretty big plans for the album. That being said, the limited-edition CD copies came in the other day, and I’ve started shipping them out to people who placed their orders early. One of my biggest fans has already gotten her hands on the album, so without any further ado, here is my mom’s review of An Unseen Sky.
- The Lie – EXCELLENT – MOVIE LIKE
- An Unseen Sky – BIG
- Forgotten – MELODIC
- Dreams Like These – NICE DRUMMY THING
- Last Kiss – LIKE IT ALOT
- Cut Open – DRAMATIC!
- Shadows on the Ceiling – SO LAYERED!
- The Fallout – A LITTLE SAD
- Phantom – LUV THE UPTEMPO
- Into The Black – DARKISH
- A Decision – WONDERFUL
- Dead Battery – CANT DECIDE
- A Stranger – INTERESTING
- Fragile Things – LILTING – ISLANDY
- Every Little Bit – REALLY GOOD
- Never – LUV THE WAY IT SWELL @ THE END
So there you have it. It is movie-like, big, melodic, drummy, layered, sad, uptempo, darkish, wonderful, interesting, islandy, really good and swells at the end. Can’t ask for a better review. Thanks mom… Even though you still have no idea what it is that I do.